MAGIC OF AIR INDIA FFC
Follies of the Maharajah , Error Air India First Flight Covers
Updated: Nov 10, 2018
Even the Majarajah was erroneous in his ways ,over the years of serving people making their flight as comfortable as possible , taking people to their loved ones, bringing them up to exotic locations, to far away places for studies and Employment, he did trip on his way a few times. presenting you a few errors that happened in this journey.
Follies of the Maharajah:
Error flight covers explained Top to Bottom
1) Dhahram Bombay Air India flight cover, the postal roller cancel was applied even when there was no stamp applied.
2) Dhahran Bombay Air India flight cover with a red flight cachet instead of a blue one.
3) Sanaa Bombay- This is not a printing error, a Group of flight covers was soaked in water due to flooding of a basement store this effect is due to this.
4) Baghdad Bombay flight cachet instead of a Bombay Baghdad flight cachet.
5) Golden Jubilee of Air India First Flight -Red missing from the printing process.
6) Bombay Seychelles Air India flight cover with a red flight cachet instead of a blue one.
7) Sydney Bombay No flight cachet applied on the cover.
8) Muscat Bombay Air India flight cover with a red flight cachet instead of a blue one.
9) Bombay London Air India flight cover with a red flight cachet instead of a blue one.
10) Bombay Addis Ababa Air India flight cover with a red flight cachet instead of a blue one.
11) Addis Ababa red missing in the printing process.
To see my complete collection of Air India first flight covers and Tata flight covers please visit
Come and experience the magic of Air India FFC.
#airindia, #airindiaffc, #airindiafirstflightcovers, #firstflightcovers , #rareflightcovers, #indienerstflug, #JRDTATA, #TATAFLIGHTCOVERS, #INDIAPREMIERVOL, #errorflightcovers,